When a woman enters this house, she becomes a part of the greater sisterhood within Transcend Recovery Community, Transcend Texas, and the robust Houston recovery community as a whole. We believe that human connection and camaraderie provide the support system for long lasting recovery. We work to introduce our clients to the activities and resources within the community so that she may create her unique path to a successful recovery. Our women’s home features nutritious meals prepared by chef, 24/7 awake staff, and transportation to recovery related meetings, appointments.
- This program helps participants—mostly young adults and teenagers—to cope with academics, social dynamics, and extracurricular activities in healthy ways.
- Before serving in this position in the New York house, he held the position of support staff team for the Los Angeles Transcend location.
- Now, clients at Transcend will have the opportunity to incorporate Neurologics into their treatment plans, further helping to restore their brain health to its optimal performance.
- We specialize in helping young men and women rediscover a passion for purposeful living.
When the center opened last year, Ogle held an open house for the neighbors as an act of goodwill and to let them know what to expect, she gave them her cell phone number and asked them to call if they ever had any concerns. Headquartered in Southern California, Neurologics is an innovative and highly effective brain function assessment and optimization company utilizing FDA-registered technology and proprietary software. Neurologics Neuroengineering® is applied using qEEG to build and reinforce neural pathways that improve cognitive performance. Our Admission Specialists have walked in your shoes and are here to help. Please use our extensive knowledge of the treatment industry to find the right program for you.
Housing and Food at Transcend Recovery Community
A drug and alcohol free transitional living treatment facility for addicts and alcoholics in early recovery and that provides support, structure and the tools to help them safely transition back into society. Transcend Recovery Community hosts a number of Los Angeles sober living homes to help people struggling with addiction kick the habit. We know it’s hard to recover from addiction and set up our Los Angeles sober living programs to help those in need.
The community has sober living facilities for men at Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, and Venice while the facilities for women exist in Houston, Texas and Santa Monica. These sober living facilities usually consist of holistic-centered recovery and family programs. The community offers a sub-acute medical detox center in the hills of Brentwood known as “The View”. The View provides sober house clients with a highly individualized, client-centered treatment plan tailored to suit their needs. The center offers relief from various forms of substance addiction and stabilization programs may last for up to two months. Since 2012, the community has provided adolescents with the chance to receive support when they need it the most in the form of adolescent mentoring.
Transcend Recovery Community Overview
Neurologics has a long history of improving outcomes with substance abuse clients. If you or someone you know needs help navigating the road to recovery, speak with one of our confidential sober living Houston intake specialists about our Houston sober living facility. « Most sober living centers get a bad wrap because they’re in bad neighborhoods. The reason I chose the Heights is because it’s eclectic, safe, you can walk and it promotes an outdoor healthy lifestyle. »
- Most facilities have Jacuzzis, laundry services, and fully-stocked kitchens.
- The center offers relief from various forms of substance addiction and stabilization programs may last for up to two months.
- Our Houston sober living recovery program is based on the belief that a combination of accountability and a loving community will provide the very best recovery experience possible.
- Unlike most sober living companies, Transcend is a full-fledged community comprised of eight homes throughout the Los Angeles, New York, and Houston areas.
All too often, young adults that have been affected by addiction miss out on fundamental lessons such as budgeting, schedule management, job searching, and resume building. Our goal is to help our clients effectively transition into adulthood with the tools they need to succeed both in the working world and the world of recovery. TRANSCEND is a structured sober living rooted in the 12 Step approach to recovery as we help our clients to create a new and healthy fellowship.
Our Success Stories from Previous Clients
« It (the Heights) was an area that’s gentrifying, it’s upper-class and people have a sense of community. » In the heart of the Heights there’s a sprawling Victorian porch dappled with sunlight that stretches almost the entire length of the house and blends in with the other updated 19th century homes in the neighborhood. No license is required as the facility does not provide therapeutic or medical services. The development of life skills like budgeting, resume building, job placement, physical activity and personal integrity are also extremely important.